Saturday 28 January 2012

Touching the turtle

SAHD has, touchingly in my book – and believe me, it takes a lot to touch this snappy, leathery old turtle - by assuming I still exist and commenting accordingly. BTW, SAHD, didn’t I see you in a newspaper recently? – was vicariously proud and hope things are working out well for you.
I have a slight technical problem in that I started to lose my magic cloak of invisibility as a blogger. Once my daughter (and one of her friends) discovered 3kids I felt unable to write freely – especially about her as she’s now bigger than me and twice as articulate. Similar problem with parents I know at the school I work at (not bigger than me, which is good, know a lot of the other parents – not so good).
So am going to think it all over and try to come up with a different way of doing things….new blog? New identity? Police witness protection?
Hope all is going well with all of you, though, and aim to be in touch very soon.

2 comments:

Breakfast in California said...

Nice to see you back, however briefly! Hope you all are well.

Omega Mum said...

But how kind. I hope you're well, too.