Friday 28 September 2007

Shaggy blog stories

My blog is increasingly coming to resemble a long and occasionally baffling shaggy dog story, without any apparent resolution (I blame Wagner). So thanks, all of you, for sticking with it, and here's hoping for a punchline soon.

Thanks, Debio and DJ Kirby, for doling out more awards. Here's looking at you, kids. As you are all groaning with silverware of your own, I'm going to have to travel to hand these on.

And a special mention to Bad Lindy, whose body parts, texts and men have helped make celibacy seem such a tempting option to so many.

Carpe giblet. So many giblets, so little time, was her considered response when I told her of this dedication, shortly before she attempted to fell me with a housebrick.

1 comment:

Irene said...

"Carpe diem," she should have said and seized the first living, breathing thing in trousers that walked by.