Tuesday 18 September 2007

Unrepeatable Freecycle offers. Thank God.

It's so easy!! Act now!!

Just hurry, hurry, hurry in the opposite direction and you, too, could avoid some or, with skill, all of today's bargains!!

And, while you're about it, get out of town, too, before anyone can lob them on to your doorstep from a speeding car!!

Choose from.......

Lot 1: A white plastic garden table with some 'unremoveable stains'.

Lot 2: Paper Plates: most do not appear to have been used

Lot 3: Instruction Manual for music centre (the device itself was disposed of a while back)

Lot 4: Melita Coffee Grinder (model CM1)- for spare parts. - The top is missing. The blade is getting blunt. So someone might be able to put it together with
another damaged one to make one good whole one.

Lot 5: Second-hand incontinence knickers, Ladies size XL - 3 bags. All have been washed. Some have unused pads placed in them ready for use, some don't.

12 comments:

I Beatrice said...

I wonder if anyone would like my old electric type-writer sans instruction manual? It was working pretty well when last looked at twenty years ago.

And then there are the various permutations of cappuccino frothers I have accumulated over the years. About a dozen in all. Some electric, some manual - and none of them very effective, as I recall. But the solar-powered one in particular is an elegant and ingenious little piece of equipment. And would provide hours of virtuous fun for the right, sufficiently eco-minded purchaser...

(And if the word thing bugs me this time, that's it - I announce my intention to quit!)

Anonymous said...

Some people take their dislike for waste to an unacceptable extreme.
I fulfil this function for my father - he gives me all his old crap so he doesn't have to chuck it out.
I do.

Omega Mum said...

IB: Yes, please send me your electric typewriter and a selection of cappuccino frothers by return of post.

I am very sorry about the word thing. Is mine worse than the other ones? Had no idea. Am very sorry.

Omega Mum said...

Beta Mum: I think there's a time to say 'no' to parental crap, especially if they're v bulky. Mind you, we're still having to live with a dining table from Francis' parents that sags in the middle because I'm too nervous to give it away (or dump it)

Nunhead Mum of One said...

I have a sandwich toaster that once burnt my fingers so badly when I was removing a lump of sizzling tomato that it has been resigned to the top shelf of the unit in the kitchen. I sense it staring at me everytime I make a plain old boring sandwich.

Anonymous said...

Crikey! I'd hate to think what my house could churn out. All the crap in this old place could probably heat an estate of executive homes for the next 12 months.

Crystal xx

Omega Mum said...

CJ: But I bet there's not an XL pair of incontinence knickers there....

Omega Mum said...

IB: PS Ra is short for 'Alexandra'. And it's a real abbreviation, too.

debio said...

Has anyone seen the skit Billy Connolly did many years ago re incontinence knickers? Hysterically funny - or maybe I was just laughing at my sister laughing.

Anyone want two washing machines? One doesn't spin the other doesn't wash.....

Omega Mum said...

Debio: You know I'd be up for both, but Francis says 'no'.

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol! Seriously you must be making this up...slap me if I am being a bit slow here?

Omega Mum said...

DJ: I can guarantee that these are genuine. I have the originals in my delete box to prove it. I can't help wondering if they were a joke when they were sent but, no, they are absolutely bona fide (I just cut them down a bit as also rather long and repetitive).