Wednesday 19 December 2007

Kittens and rainbows

Thanks to Debio for passing this on. It'll add a much-needed cuddly touch to my blog. It goes on to Iota (Not wrong, just different) in the hopes of getting her blogging again but also for leaving fabulously amusing comments; Mya (Missing you already) for being consistently witty; Snuffleupagus (To Miss with love) for continuing address the great, big educational issues but always with style and humour (though I'm convinced that she'll either get a book, a column or a peerage out of it) Go, girls, go.

6 comments:

Mya said...

Gosh! Thanks! I didn't get you anything - I feel awful.

Have a fantastic Christmas OM!

Mya x

DJ Kirkby said...

Om! I am shocked! Your twee side is showing! xoxo

Omega Mum said...

Mya: I'm weeping, but only inside. How about a small pack of home-matured Dairy Lea for next year?

DJ: I got arrested for that last time.

Motheratlarge said...

Bring back Iota!!! I miss her terribly too. Well done on your award, by the way. Much deserved.

Iota said...

Ooooh, lovely. All furry and cuddly, just like a Christmas present should be (since you can't do chocolate over the internet). Thank you.

Have broken blogging silence in honour of Christmas, and you get a mention in my Christmas Special.

Unknown said...

Thank you Omega Mum. I am touched.