Saturday 2 February 2008

Awards

Dumdad, in Paris, has very kindly passed on the Excellent Blog Award, originating with a Canadian blogger who says:

'I love being a part of the blogging community and part of all the friendships that I've formed so I wanted to give a blog award for all of you out there that have Excellent Blogs. By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10.'

I would like to pass it on to the following (as it's at least 10, I plan to add more):

Not wrong, just different; Casdok (Mother of Shrek); Mother at Large; Sweet Irene; The Rotten Correspondent; Crystal Jigsaw; Mutley the Dog; Frog in the field; Potty Mummy; Stay at Home Dad - this a rugged one, SAHD, you'll like it!; To Miss with Love; DJ Kirby; Lady Macleod.

Dumdad, who is currently celebrating a major lottery win - check it out and bid for your share now - has also awarded me a chic Parisian award which I think adds that touch of continental sophistication I've been searching for for so long. Thank you, Dumdad.

13 comments:

Casdok said...

Congrats on your award!
And thank you so much for mine!! Am very chuffed!

Omega Mum said...

If anyone deserved one - no, lots...it's you, Casdok.

Anonymous said...

Thnak you very humbly, I am touched and honoured and somewhat surprised... how do I get a link to Dumdad? I am broke you know...*winks*

Irene said...

Congratulations on getting this award and thank you for passing it on to me. I will do my best to find ten others. Thanks bunches, especially on a day like this.

Potty Mummy said...

Thanks OM, that's fantastic. Without getting too teary and over-emotional (because I know you hate that), this means a lot coming from you. And it's so subtle in it's black and white as well - it will go with everything...

DJ Kirkby said...

Wow thank you, I feel honoured to be counted in amongst such splendid blogging talent.

the rotten correspondent said...

Thank you so much. I love this award and have been coveting it from afar.

Congratulations to you on receiving it! Very much deserved!

Mya said...

Felicitations!All well deserved.

Mya x

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am a French woman and I was looking for a sympathetic British blog in order to improve my English. I guess I've found it ! By the way : Congratulations for the awward...

Anonymous said...

Thank you, OM. This is really lovely of you. I feel very honoured to accept.

Congratulations to you for receiving it in the first place!

Crystal xx

Omega Mum said...

Mutley: I know for a fact it's an amount over 10 euros...he's blogrolled here. Good luck

Sweet I: Glad it's improved your day

Potty Mummy: Let's weep a little. Phew. That's enough. Dry your eyes.

DJ: I'm glad you're pleased. And isn't it sophisticated-looking?

The Rotten Correspondent: Glad you're pleased.

Mya: Well done on yours. Very well deserved.

Chonchon: Blimey, I'm a little worried about the responsibility. You'll certainly learn some new words though I should ignore almost all of Bad Lindy's....Lovely to see you.

CJ: Thank you. And enjoy yours.

Iota said...

You're too kind. You know we all love you.

Motheratlarge said...

Thank you very much for my award. Much appreciated. Sorry to have been silent recently - just v. v. tired from pregnancy, looking after daughter and work. I always read your postings, but my brain doesn't work well enough to think up good comments.