Monday 18 June 2007

Megadik latest

Jaime says: "I took Megadik for 6 months and now my di*k is much bigger than national average piano size."

Coming soon:

I've heard of a musical ear before, but that's in a league of its own

Is that a glissando in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

Do you know how to make love to a woman? No - but if you sing it, I'll pick up the tune

Is it a keyboard? Is it an Octet? No - it's Steinway Man, in seven glorious octaves.

Piano-shaped pants. The nation calls, we answer.

8 comments:

Gwen said...

My concern here is the word disk. Just exactly what sort of disk are we talking about here? You see if it's floppy disks for the PC, they are somewhat floppily named and now redundant. I am therefore concerned that as big as Jaime's disk might be, it could be as floppy and redundant as the PC floppy.

Omega Mum said...

That's a really good thought, Gwen. Do you think I should get in touch with him and break the news gently? He seemed such a nice man, judging by his e-mail - and obviously musical, too.

DJ Kirkby said...

I don't get it...(notorious for having no sense of humour)don't ever 'get' jokes, no fair!

Omega Mum said...

djK. It's proably just not funny. And if you don't get it, then my fault. Just a stupid link between his disc, which I take to be a mis-spelling and his likening it to a piano......I will edit it.

Omega Mum said...

DJ: Slightly edited. He says 'disk' I say 'di*k' - does that help?

Gwen said...

I'm sure if you did e mail him back he would appreciate your concern Omega Mum.

Omega Mum said...

Gwen: You and I obviously have the same caring instincts.....

Motheratlarge said...

Makes me wish I'd paid more attention in piano lessons all those years ago....